UTA Marketing is a dedicated consulting practice integrated in one of the world’s largest and most influential talent agencies. We’re a strategic group of marketers and strategist with decades of experience developing programs that help corporate clients stand out, be relevant, and grow.
UTA Marketing leverages the agency’s unique expertise across film, television, digital media, video games, music and live entertainment, access to talent and key industries, and powerful marketplace intelligence to create and provide a range of strategic and creative solutions for brands.
What we do
- Qualitative and quantitative approaches to help clients develop strategies
- Analyze data
- Uncover insights and measure performance
- From stand-alone positioning
- Messaging and architecture assignments
- To integrated planning that optimizes representation and activation programs
- In-house design
- Editorial curation
- Creative direction
- Partnership development and day-to-day consulting/program oversight
- Ideation and program concepting based on client objectives
- Strategic programming and production around event development
- Talent procurement
- Stand-alone positioning and messaging
- Brand architecture
- Integrated planning that optimizes representation and activation programs
Company we keep
We have partnered with some of the world’s leading brands.
Being housed within one of the world’s premier literary and talent agencies, we provide valuable resources for our clients within the media industry that have a global reach. Our strategic approach to drive new initiatives is designed around three key drivers:
To remain relevant, companies need to stay ahead. UTA Marketing is at a unique intersection by being at the forefront of entertainment and within the convergence of talent, content, distribution, and technology. Marketplace intelligence allows us to advise on how to utilize and leverage our resources to distinguish marketing endeavors, guide on sponsorship opportunities, and identify revenue generating activities.
The best companies are not static. They create new experiences. Our approach nurtures communities that build bespoke strategies, creates opportunities to drive new sales, identifies partnerships, develops scalable advertising business, and focuses on activation strategies that encourage audiences to rally around our client’s core values.
Companies do not live in isolation. They influence and are influenced by the world around them. To create awareness and opportunities you have to reflect culture and where it’s going. Media and entertainment consistently impact cultural norms, which is why we have a multi-disciplinary approach, crossing over with today’s multi-hyphenated artists and media in all areas of entertainment.